Thursday, February 9, 2012

Will I be able to download the Back to Karkand expansion pack for free with my Battlefield 3 after Christmas?

My parents got me the pre order copy of Battlefield 3 for PS3 but it's a Christmas gift so I can't open it until then. I'm a little nervous because the Back to Karkand expansion pack comes out before then, so will I still receive the expansion pack for free even if I enter the code in after Christmas?Will I be able to download the Back to Karkand expansion pack for free with my Battlefield 3 after Christmas?
Hmmmm... That's a good question. I actually don't think so. In all honesty, I think they told me when I went in to gamestop to pick it up on release date that "If you enter this code here before the expansion comes out, you will get it free." Do you think your parents would let you enter it NOW but not let you play it? Because otherwise, you might not get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment