Friday, February 10, 2012

Battlefield 3 - GameStop text message, what does it mean?

I just got a text from GameStop regarding my Battlefield 3 pre-order. It said I need to arrive by 10pm to finalize payments. I have $40 payed off for it already. I am not attending the midnight launch party (I have work), can I pay the remaining $20+tax on Tuesday afternoon and receive my copy? Thanks in advance.Battlefield 3 - GameStop text message, what does it mean?
lol to the above comments.

Between 10pm and midnight is when we finalize your transaction. You will need to go to the register to receive your finalized purchase receipt. Finalizing the transaction is where we take your deposit, partial or full, and create a sale receipt .

You don鈥檛 have to arrive at 10pm. You can show up anytime between 10pm and midnight. However, by coming early, you can get your transaction processed sooner.
It is odd that the texted you, in my experience gamestop always calls. However, what they mean is that if you don't go in to pay the full price for your game before launch day they will give away your preorder. It means that they did not get enough copies in to fill all of their preorders for the game, and that this is their way of fixing it.



Yes, it sucks. You will not lose the money you have already put down, but you will lose your preorder. You may not get the preorder edition of the game, and you may not be able to get it until the restock their supplies.Battlefield 3 - GameStop text message, what does it mean?
I just called because i received it also and they said you only have to pay for it at 10 p.m. if you ARE picking it up at midnight. if you ARE NOT then you can pay for it Tuesday like i am. hope this helpedBattlefield 3 - GameStop text message, what does it mean?
hmm, this question is suppoesed to be asked in gamestop

No comments:

Post a Comment