Friday, February 10, 2012

Which is better, battlefield 3 or gears of war 3? Because of black friday im getting one of them?

On black friday , gears of war 3 and battlefield 3 is $28 and which one should i get, my friends said that battlefield 3 is bad and they said why would you want that game. i forgot to tell them about gears of war 3. so which one is better?Which is better, battlefield 3 or gears of war 3? Because of black friday im getting one of them?
I'd suggest BF3, I have gears right now and it gets boring fast. The campaign is kinda fun, but nothing really good. I never had gears 1 or 2 so I couldn't follow the storyline that much. The multiplayer in gears is really kind of luck based, because they're is only like 5 weapons in the game, 2 machine guns and 2 shot guns, and they're equal in strength so you can't win because you have a good gun. I'd get battlefield because for some reason first person shooters are really fun and addicting, I don't have battlefield but I have call of duty and I'm guessing they're similar. But if you can you should get modern warfare 3 it wouldn't be a best seller if it wasn't amazing.
Battlefield 3 is more fun with people you know when you play, and has more of a replay value then Gears of War 3. But, Gears 3 has better single-player and is more popular. It also has better mini-games, like horde and beast The games are played differently, though. battlefield 3 has more strategy to it, in my opinion. I prefer BF3Which is better, battlefield 3 or gears of war 3? Because of black friday im getting one of them?
i have to say gears. the campaign is beautiful. i loved every moment of it. if you have an xbox maybe add me? GI Jofred.Which is better, battlefield 3 or gears of war 3? Because of black friday im getting one of them?
go for BF3. not only is the multiplayer amazing, there are millions more of gamers you can play with.

gears is not even half as fun as BF3.

No comments:

Post a Comment