Friday, February 10, 2012

Which is a better game to buy for play station 3 battlefield 3 or call of duty MW3?

Which is a better game to buy for play station 3 battlefield 3 or call of duty MW3? Which has a good story line and gameplay? Don't know which one to pick heard battlefield 3 was better then MW3 this year? Anyways help me choose out there thanks my gamer tag if you wanna add me it's lpdriveman3050Which is a better game to buy for play station 3 battlefield 3 or call of duty MW3?
It always matters on what you like-like myself i do not care for Battlefield but on the other hand i like modern warfare and my friend are different so it all depends on you.
I played Battlefield 2 and love that game, was perfect! So i bought BF3 for the PS3. I'm very disappointed with BF3! Mainly because the aiming system is horrible.... You can sneak up behind a guy, be 5 feet away fro mhim, shoot from the hip and totally MISS him, it happens way too often to shrug it off as crappy aiming. The sensitivity of ridiculous. Even with the sensitivity turn just about all the way down, it's STILL to sensitive. Aiming with a x3.4 or x4 score is very difficult. Forget about shooting anyone who's a hundred yards away, it's probably not gonna happen, the bullets just don't hit... I hope they fix this issue. I've been hearing of lots of other complain about this alsoWhich is a better game to buy for play station 3 battlefield 3 or call of duty MW3?
I am hearing that mw3 has a better campaign, but also hearing that battlefeild 3 has unbeatable online gameplay . I play mw3 online myself and am enjoying it tremendously but B3 has been winning tons of awards for its online play also you get to drive tanks and vehicles and stuff . Either way I don,t think you can go wrong ! Good luck and have fun !Which is a better game to buy for play station 3 battlefield 3 or call of duty MW3?
This is a hard decision but we at Reload played both titles and wrote reviews based on personal opinion and research. You can check out the reviews on these links:



Battlefield 3: http://reload.pcriot.com/battlefield3.ht鈥?/a>

Modern Warfare 3: http://reload.pcriot.com/modern_warfare_鈥?/a>



I suppose personally, i would say Call of Duty because of its extensive multiplayer
Battlefield 3 is being built using all-new technology developed in-house at DICE. It's the next version of the Frostbite engine used in the Bad Company games, appropriately called Frostbite 2. It allows for a range of advanced graphical effects and destructible terrain.





n
Depends how you like to play!

MW3= Just for fun faaaast paced unrealisticness.

BF3=Realistic fun varied gameplay

I prefer BF3 but a lot of ppl like MW3 cuz its just fun and addicting!
Mw3 campaign is longer and bf3 was kinda short.bf3 is great for its multiplayer but u should get mw3 because everybody is playing it now
Yes. With great yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment