Friday, February 10, 2012

Should I get Battlefield 3 on the PS3 or my Laptop?

I have a 250GB PS3 slim and a Sony Vaio (not sure which one) which has windows 7 with service pack 1 64 bit, a 4GB RAM, intel core i3-2310M Processor, dual core, an intel HD Graphics 3000 and my laptop does surpass the minimum system requirements for battlefield 3.Should I get Battlefield 3 on the PS3 or my Laptop?
Laptop. Ps3 Ram is only like 3.2 Ghz. It's also easier to mod on laptop.
Your laptop doesn't even appear to have the raw power to run BF3 properly. By "properly", I mean run it well enough to surpass the oudated consoles (PS3/360).



Get it for PS3 in your case. BF3 is a better experience on PC hands down, but ONLY if your PC is capable of running it well. Your graphics card is an integrated one; not dedicated. I can't see it running BF3 swimmingly.Should I get Battlefield 3 on the PS3 or my Laptop?
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE鈥檚 new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.Should I get Battlefield 3 on the PS3 or my Laptop?
Unless you can upgrade your laptop get it on ps3. Your 'graphics card' is integrated into your processor. basically that means that it will not cut it for any modern game. Research some upgrades and get it for your laptop if you can, it is a more enjoyable experience in my opinion.
PS3, PC's having issues with origin. It seems really screwed on PC. With a laptop well, forever. PS3 will be the best option. %26amp; Without being biased consoles are made for gaming, you put it in get some Doritio's nice glass of water (I'm healthy like that, sue me) sit %26amp; play. PC is hours of downloads and installing. Just MY opinion.
Laptop, PS3 controls are a bit to sensitive. EDIT: You can see what kind of Vaio you have by looking at the bottom of your screen.
My optinion is to get it for ps3 because the gameplay will be alot better
FAG buy an xbox 360
  • matte lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment