Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does the battlefield 3 beta scores count?

Hi I downloaded the battlefield 3 beta for ps3, I was wondering since i preordered battlefield 3, does the stats actually count from the beta and unlocks when I get the disc version? Thanks.Does the battlefield 3 beta scores count?
No, ranks and unlockables will not carry over to the full game.

Edit: Still not sure how if people's ranks carrying over to the full game would mean they wouldn't buy the full game, the beta is getting shut down either way and you are missing many modes on the beta compared to the full game.
I haven't booted the beta yet, so I don't know if there will be unlocks in the main game. As for stats, they will keep all of your stats in the beta and retail release separate.Does the battlefield 3 beta scores count?
no, it won't... it is for you to test out the gameDoes the battlefield 3 beta scores count?
No they will not, otherwise no one would buy the full game
I don't think it will, but it should! Spending hours playing it, you should be rewarded a little bit I believe
no

No comments:

Post a Comment