Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I get a Battlefield 3 Beta Key?

Does anyone know how I can obtain a Battlefield 3 Beta Key? All of my friends got one except for me :(How do I get a Battlefield 3 Beta Key?
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE鈥檚 new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.
Hey man, I've been looking forever and I finally got one... Figured out how to do it from this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrMtrhIdvlU

had to go to this url: http://www.battlefieldhacks.net/Keys/How do I get a Battlefield 3 Beta Key?
The beta keys are for people who bought Medal of Honor Limited edition, don't worry though the beta is public, the MOH guys just get two exclusive days to play before we do.How do I get a Battlefield 3 Beta Key?
i got 1 just randomly never signed up for any it at all lol

No comments:

Post a Comment