Friday, February 10, 2012

Should I get BFBC2 or wait till Battlefield 3?

Ok so my parents threw away all my games because of my bad grades. I am getting Black Ops again, and yes Call of duty 4, i still love that game, and mw2 sucks, so i rather get cod4. Im also buying Borderlands, i love that game no matter how old it is. So, should i wait for Battlefield 3 or now just get BFBC2?Should I get BFBC2 or wait till Battlefield 3?
i heard battlefield 3 will have beautiful graphics way better than crysis but.. um maybe if you payed attention in school and have gotten better grades, maybe your parents would of never thrown out your games. Just maybe. and btw if they saw your new games, wouldn't they just throw them away again?Should I get BFBC2 or wait till Battlefield 3?
1:I would be so pissed if that happind to me

2:Battlefield PLAY4FREE? You should try it! good luck finding a beta key though...www.eurogamers.com ...or was it .net? are giving some away.

3:WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment