Monday, February 6, 2012

Where would i be finding the online pass for my copy of battlefield 3?

Purchased battlefield 3 been on singleplayer everything worked fine went to go on nultiplayer and i dont have an online pass in my box or anything to redeem back to karkand pack, i have a gun club/ mass effect3 piece of paper and a warranty health booklet am i missing it or am i just blindWhere would i be finding the online pass for my copy of battlefield 3?
Check the front and back of pieces of paper.
for me the online pass and Back to Karkand were the same codeWhere would i be finding the online pass for my copy of battlefield 3?
Should be another sheet of paper with a code for the online pass. Otherwise check EA's website and get ready to shell out $10 for the online pass.Where would i be finding the online pass for my copy of battlefield 3?
i aint sure its usually suppose to be on a card once you open the box like where the instruction Manuel is.

No comments:

Post a Comment