Friday, February 10, 2012

Can someone help me whats wrong with the battlefield 3 beta?

ive downloaded origin so it can let me download battlefield 3 the game already finished downloading but for some reason its still going and it wont let me play the game it says 3.9 of 3.9 GB downloaded but it keeps going it has 4.1 of 3.9 downloaded what should i do should i exit out or let it keep dowloading?Can someone help me whats wrong with the battlefield 3 beta?
Okay, well this has happen to me numerous times and the solution for me is fairly simple. Ok so yes you should exit the download. Now try and re-download the game. It should work now and it will be faster because it pretty much saves the data already downloaded. If that doesn't work, Delete the Data from the hard drive screen and re-download.

No comments:

Post a Comment