Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should I buy Battlefield 2 or should I wait for battlefield 3?

I want to know if I should buy today battlefield bad company 2 or I should wait for battlefield 3.Should I buy Battlefield 2 or should I wait for battlefield 3?
BF 2 is awesome and even the multiplayer is great, i actually just bought it a few days ago for around 20 buck so its not like its a wallet crusher. and BF 3 doesnt come out till next winter. so its not like waiting a week or so, in my opinion buy it, plus i think the single player from the second may go hand in hand with the new one. I think its a good inexpenisve investmentShould I buy Battlefield 2 or should I wait for battlefield 3?
if your refering to bad company 2 then yes though im not sure if you mean battlefield 2 or bad company 2..

No comments:

Post a Comment