Thursday, February 9, 2012

Should i replace my graphics card, buy a completely new one or keep the one i have now for battlefield 3?

Okay so i think im going to need a better graphics card than my 6870 for Battlefield 3, but should i buy another AMD Radeon HD 6870 GPU, or a different card to replace my current 6870?



If i should replace my card, what should i replace it with my budget is 拢300 no more than that.



Or is my current GPU strong enough to withstand battlefield 3's epic graphic onslaught?Should i replace my graphics card, buy a completely new one or keep the one i have now for battlefield 3?
Don't waist your money.

Your current graphics card can play that game no problem.

The requirements would allow me to play with my 4870 and that is equal to about a 6770 which is slower than your video card.



They make a high suggestion for a reccomended system though...

Perhaps that is why you think you should upgrade?

But wouldn't they basically reccomend you play on the best hardware you can get?

If you want to exceed thier reccomendations then just buy a second one for a crossfire setup. The 6870 cards scale very well and make for a very powerfull setup.



I strongly suggest you just try it with your current card now before you go out and buy another one for a crossfire setup when you might find that you didn't need that second one.
Go to this web site and it will tell you if your computer will run it.

I just checked mine and mine passed with flying colors.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr鈥?/a>Should i replace my graphics card, buy a completely new one or keep the one i have now for battlefield 3?
Buy another 6870 and crossfire it.there is no need replace ur card so don't waste ur money coz by crossfiring u will be able to run bf3 on ultra settings at an excellent fps.Should i replace my graphics card, buy a completely new one or keep the one i have now for battlefield 3?
yup, u have 3 choises

cfx hd 6870

hd 6970

or

gtx 570

No comments:

Post a Comment