Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Does Battlefield 3 allow Single player? How does it compare to Battlefield 2?

I have never played either. I have very slow internet so I won't be playing online any time soon. I do have the recommended system requirements. Shall I buy Battlefield 2 or 3 for single player?



Thanks.Does Battlefield 3 allow Single player? How does it compare to Battlefield 2?
Obviously it got single player,but it's very short. I just finished it so i know. I would not recommend buying it for single player only though,then you pay alot extra cuz it's the multiplayer that's the "experience". Of course because 1. They're competing with CoD, and 2. That's what the BF series has only been about (xept bc n bc2 where they brought story in).Though if one of your friends got one you should borrow it. And btw i playd it on ps3 (4-evr)Does Battlefield 3 allow Single player? How does it compare to Battlefield 2?
SKYRIM!
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment