Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I run battlefield 3 with a laptop and with these specs?

I5 480m Dual core Processor 2.66GHz with turbo boost up to 2.93GHz

Windows Home Premium (64-bit)

ATI Radeon HD 5650 1GB Memory

4GB of Ram



Can I run battlefield 3 at medium to high settings with decent fps and no lag?Can I run battlefield 3 with a laptop and with these specs?
Do you have an hp envy 14?



No official specs are out, but you should be able to run bf3 on medium specs without lag. The radeon 5650 is a mid-level graphics card but it is still very capable. I say you can easily get 30+ fps with those specs. You would probably see some lag when trying to crank it up to high settings, but it wouldn't be anything terrible. Medium looks great anyway for most games.
WOW! You have a better laptop than mine :/ When i play a game called Battlefield play 4 free, I lag a little with my laptop. With your laptop, i'm 80% sure that you will not experienced no lag in battlefield 3 unless you have many program running at once. You should run it in medium to make sure that there's no lagCan I run battlefield 3 with a laptop and with these specs?
Man, I am really jelous of people who have a high end PC but what I am not jelous about is that they know nothing about computers themselves. OFC YOU CAN RUN IT!!! -.-Can I run battlefield 3 with a laptop and with these specs?
Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment