Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Does anyone have a battlefield 3 beta key they can give me for xbox 360?

I'm in need of a beta key for Battlefield 3 on the xbox 360. I want to get a head start on my reviews for my youtube channel so I want to get gameplay footage up early.Does anyone have a battlefield 3 beta key they can give me for xbox 360?
go here it has it http://kingsgamerzone.com/index.php?/top鈥?/a> and its free and you cant get banned because its a open beta
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of its time with the power of Frostbite 2, DICE鈥檚 new cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations.Does anyone have a battlefield 3 beta key they can give me for xbox 360?
http://www.battlefield3beta.com/code.php



Get them here, Beta is on 29th September



Keys for PS3 360 and PC



~NickDoes anyone have a battlefield 3 beta key they can give me for xbox 360?
Here, I got this one from the website Nick suggested, the spelling and letters are all correct, I checked, double checked, triple checked and quad checked, so here you go. VUTCC-A3SLV-AAJZT-YR7E0
i will wait for full version on 25 oct
Your kidding right Should have bought MOH like everyone else or wait for the open beta on the 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment