Friday, January 27, 2012

Can I still get a refund at EB Games for Battlefield 3 even though i've used the online codes?

I want to know whether I can get a refund for Battlefield 3 even though i've used the Codes for online play. My problem is that the game constantly drops out when I play a match and also has endless loading time that causes me to have to restart the game. Will EB Games give me a refund?Can I still get a refund at EB Games for Battlefield 3 even though i've used the online codes?
Hrmm.. You could go into EB Games and tell them your problems with the game, they probably could give a refund, but if they can't, go into a different EB Games (the first one will know it's problmes and buy it off you for a much lower price.) and trade it in!Can I still get a refund at EB Games for Battlefield 3 even though i've used the online codes?
Yes, easily, I often go to EB games and get caught wth a raw deal when the codes are not valid. When you go to the EB just say all the right stuff "No I haven't used the codes, yes it is in good quality" etc etc.

Note, since it is so far after the release, you can't expect a full refund.

Gl, hope this helpsCan I still get a refund at EB Games for Battlefield 3 even though i've used the online codes?
yes, you can..

No comments:

Post a Comment